Is it just me?

puffs do still exsist. I live near a burtons factory and they have a shop that sells them!

I say bring back frazzles like they used to be :cry:

puffs do still exsist. I live near a burtons factory and they have a shop that sells them!

Whaaaat?!?! Puffs are still here?! Have you got the salt and vinegar fish and chips? God they were great!:cloud9:

Smelly, I think I've started to remember!...

And I'm not quite 37.... 36 for at least a month and a half ha!!!

Whaaaat?!?! Puffs are still here?! Have you got the salt and vinegar fish and chips? God they were great!:cloud9:

I used to love the fish and chips crisps mmmm could murder a packet right now

I'm the saddo that asked her husband to buy her a marathon bar when he was on his way home :haha:

And. Yes. Green = Cheese.

BLAH i am so jealous i think myself and tina will be putting in our orders with you soon :haha:

I'm the saddo that asked her husband to buy her a marathon bar when he was on his way home :haha:

And. Yes. Green = Cheese.

Marathons........ i remember when they were called that and when starburst were called opal fruits.

i also remember when coco pops asked viewers to vote whether to change their name to choco krispies and people voted to keep them as coco pops ..............im not ashamed to say even i did :haha:

can you tell i dont like change...........stop changing things people.

:haha:

i forget how old i am,... i have to think ..... i once really actually thought i was a year older then i really was, that was a nice suprise when i realised it was my birthday and i was a year younger :haha:.........mentally i still feel 25!!!

'opal fruits, made to make your mouth water...fresh with the tang of citrus, four smashing fruit flavours'

I think I invented 'smashing', but I soooo remember the song!

I still get confused. It made much more sense the other way round! Surely it must have changed later than 94/95 though, I would only have been 6 or 7 and we never even had crisps until I was quite a bit older than that.

freckleonear...........thats the info i am finding out via google although nothing concrete if it is true some of you guys have very good memories or ate too many crisps LOL xxx

i forget how old i am,... i have to think ..... i once really actually thought i was a year older then i really was, that was a nice suprise when i realised it was my birthday and i was a year younger :haha:.........mentally i still feel 25!!!

25? Smelly that's dead old.... !
Mentally I'm 18... Some may say 5 but that's pushing it!

25? Smelly that's dead old.... !
Mentally I'm 18... Some may say 5 but that's pushing it!

oh no 25 is just right........ i wouldnt want to be 18 again or any younger than 25 actually.. ...........i hope you were a mentally mature 18 year old........:haha:

freckleonear...........thats the info i am finding out via google although nothing concrete if it is true some of you guys have very good memories or ate too many crisps LOL xxx

Hmmm interesting, according to Walkers S&V have always been green and C&O have always been blue, which is the reverse to all the other companies. https://web.archive.org/web/20010331075755/https://walkers.corpex.com/cr15p5/faqs.asp Photographic evidence going back to 1983 would seem to agree, so I think that photo on the first page of the thread is photoshopped. I was sure they switched but I guess we're remembering other brands. :wacko:

I dont remember but have wondered why they are oposite colours to most other brands

i asked on facebook LOL and loads of my old school friends remember it to.......we cant all be mad!!

Your not the only one I still remember the other way round and somtimes still get them mixed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->