Is it my Baby??

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
So im supposed to be 7 1/2 wks, but i was measuring just over a week behind last week. I was dehydrated last week though, so my sac may have been measuring small because of that? So i should be 6+1 today, and for the last couple of days ive noticed my pelvic area has been feeling really hard to the touch. Now, I understand there is a bone there, but what im feeling is definitly not bone. Before i was pregnant I could feel my pelvic bone, and then it would feel soft behind it, but now i can feel my pelvic bone, and then like that area behind it is really stiff and hard. Is this my baby already? Im not showing or anything...but i wasnt expecting to feel it so soon! I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning, so i guess i will be able to see how big he/she got!! :baby:

I honestly can't remember when I started feeling that in my last pregnancy - but I DO remember feeling exactly what you described, so it could be!!

I'm so anxious for my ultrasound tomorrow morning!!! I've been cramping a lot harder than usual the last two days, I'm terrified I may have miscarried and I just haven't started bleeding yet or anything. Or my uterus could just be getting bigger cause I've been drinking a lot of water

Hope all
Is okay Hun, how was your ultrasound xx

it's not the baby yet hon.. at max it could be the beginning of your uterus starting to raise up above the pubic bone. but it is a good sign anyway!

babies are super tiny at this stage so no chance to feel them through all those tissues. you usually feel the movements first from the inside and then from the outside.

Ultrasound went great!! Baby was measuring right on track at 6+2, and HR was 120 BPM!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh