Is it my period changing or is it time to POAS?

motherearth

Reaction score
Hi this is my very first post but I have been searching like crazy trying to figure a few things out. Ok here I go, My last period(s) were in August I had one in the beginning and one at the end. No big deal I thought it was changing up which is normal considering I am irregular but have been pretty regular for the past few years. Well September cam and went no sign of AF. So I chalked it up to it being a short month no biggie, no symptoms of af or pregnancy. Well October rolled around and I began spotting on the 2 which was my expected start date and did so up until the 7 that's when it got funny af acted like it was her but it was not heavy at all a tampon, pantyliner, nor pad were full. I wasted tampons up until the 10 but continued spotting until the 12,13, or 14. I did not experience any af symptoms no cramps, just breast tingling. On the 16 I noticed some stretchy CM and started to cramp just a little and am doing so a little right now. Someone please help

I'd take a test. That seems like a long time to spot, so maybe it was your period - but it's good to know one way or the other! Good luck, fingers crossed you get the answer you're hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->