is it norm too feel so awful.

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
am 12+4 an been feeling strange most day. I ate cereal this morn had an appoint at 11 an when got home 11.45, felt sick, changed my lil girls bum an nearly vomited, as i had driving lesson late afternoon i had eat somein so took apple an some pasta. got back an felt awful in car on way home an was sick and still feel awful nw an like somethings stuck in my throat. Ive also been feeling dizzy/light headed an unsure if vision funny i have had high bp but the dizzyness sugests anemic/low bp. As far as i know my irons ok. My headaches have been getting worse last few days. As well as cramping ( iv had worse in prev preg tht i had have early scans 7-9wks). I managed eat some peas an sweetcorn for tea and half potato.

ohh this is third preg and never had sickness etc with other too just severe pre e in laobour first and high bp 30+weeks with second

Honestly, I think its normal. I have been feeling horrible for a while to be on the optimistic side it seems to be getting better but still have periods or nausea/horrible reflux/headaches and yesterday i was totally exhausted and slightly depressed. I'm 13 wks and 2 days and hoping for the funk to go away soon.

I felt like that a lot in my first pregnancy. I also had high bp but kept going light headed and dizzy and even fainted. See your GP/MW if you're worried though x

Yup! I felt so awful I think I knew the day I got pregnant from feeling so crap. Mines did last until I had her but I found ways to deal with it. Try to have something dry for breakfast ie crackers, toast, cereal bar and let it settle before you get out of bed. Remember to drink lots of water. Vomiting will dehydrate you causing you to become dizzy, feel even more sick and give terrible headaches and neck pain. I bought sea-bands as I had to travel a lot during my second trimester and they worked great. I didn't stop feeling sick altogether but they stopped me vomiting as much.

Hope it eases soon! And give the sea bands a try if you can xxx

thanks i hav sea band didnt help for traveling with prev 2 pregs (only time sick was in car but i was pretty acidy too) i took 8 rennies yesterday from 1pm till 9pm( 4doses) feeling rough today but no vomiting so far just feel so weak/drained. Didnt eat anythin after 5pm yest as felt like would vomit i took drink. I have had breakfast, an had 6 crackers with laughing cow cheese and 2 choped gerkins ( seem like vinagary foods lol which aint gd for acid. I was woundring if call community mw if thed come out as i cant get anywhere (trucks in garrage an oh parents car hes using for wrk). Thinking need sumin for acid but oh said they wont come out. Nothing i did sec preg helped acid i still ended up at gp for inj an tablets an i avoided acidic stuff.cut out fizzy juice too. But i norm got this after 20 weeks not 12+5 weeks. Originally though twins but only 1. Havent had bp checked since 5 weeks n was 131/93

Heartburn is awful! If you can give Ranitadine a go. It's one tablet a day and should help take it away completely. It did for me anyway, and only very occasionally did I need rennie (I was taking about 15-20 a day!) I doubt the mw would come out and give you anything, only advice. Try to avoid dairy such as cheese and milk. It makes acid worse. Instead have sips or fresh orange or pineapple juice. Alkaline foods such as milk cause the body to produce more acid.

I wore the sea bands all the time, not just for traveling. They are annoying to wear all the time but they really helped xxx

I read this article earlier and although it might not be what's specifically wrong, this is great knowledge for ALL pregnant women! it's all about the water! It even relieves BP problems!

https://www.wellsphere.com/pregnancy-fertility-article/96-ounces-of-water-a-day-help-s-keep-the-contractions-bleeding-and-bp-issues-at-bay/735191

and

https://www.livestrong.com/article/507675-how-to-know-if-you-are-dehydrated-when-pregnant/

i got told milk helps heartburn. Was at wrk in prev preg an told drink it.wont orange an pinapple be acidic.

Yeah orange and pineapple are acidic so they prevent more acid being produced. When the body digests the fruit juice it encourages alkaline to be produced helping to lessen the acidic levels in the stomach. If you drink milk, while giving temporary relief, it actually makes it worse. The body tries to balance out the levels and makes more acid which causes more heartburn xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->