is it normal for the lengh of your cycle to change after miscarriage

hope88

Reaction score
hi ladies ive had a 30 day cycle for as long as i can remember i had a miscarriage at 5 weeks last year and my cycle went straight back to normal, i had another miscarriage this last april at 8 weeks and my first af was a 33 day cycle and every af since then has been a 29 day cycle so will i stay at a 29 day cycle now or will i eventually go back to a 30 day cycle i no its not a big difference its just bugging me

Hard to tell. NOt sure after this last MC yet but for my first 5 MCs my cycles came back as normal.

But i know it is very normal for them to change after pregnancy whether sustained or not, so i expect some people on BnB WILL have had a change in their cycles.

Hi

So far I seem to be having longer cycles after my mc in April. First one immediately after it was 38 days, then last one was 35. Am already on CD16 of this cycle and no signs of ov yet so looking like another long one :growlmad:

Mine have always varied a bit though but used to average around 31 days x

Mine has been doin weird things since my mc in may I had a 33 day cycle then a 12 day cycle then 25 days.. Idk what's goin on

My ectopic was a year ago and my cycles arenow 2/3 days longer than they were before

I seem to have the opposite experience of most here. I had very long irregular cycles before my mc. But, after my mc my AF started 35 days later. Now I am on CD12 and I feel like I will probably ovulate by the end of the week.

My doctors warned me that in some people a pregnancy or miscarriage can "reset" your cycles. So I'm not sure if they will stay this way, or eventually get back to being long and unpredictable.

My first cycle was longer, but that's because I don't think I O'd the first time my body tried. So I had a feeling I'd be a couple days later than usual, and I was! I guess we'll see what happens with this cycle (my 2nd cycle).

I've heard from a few friends that it is pretty normal for your cycles to change after m/c. At least that was their experience. I haven't had my 1st AF since my m/c but if it does change I sure hope that it's shorter because my cycles are REALLY long. When I conceived my cycle was 54 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->