Is it normal for your bloating to go down at 11-12 weeks?

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
Ever since about 4-5 weeks i've been so bloated i couldn't fasten my trousers and had to buy maternity jeans, although i still dont have a bump at all. The last few days i've noticed my bloating has reduced alot and i feel fairly slim again, its quite un-nerving. Has anyone else had this? Thanks xx

I didnt really get a big bloated tummy, although my tummy was tender so i wore loose clothes, and just my undies at home :) :) for the first few weeks. Its normal for it to go away as you progress with the pregnancy just the same as ms x

I got MASSIVELY bloated and it went down before 12 weeks and now I have popped (only a little but it is there). I would not worry it can happen a bit earlier or later than that but it is nothing to worry about.

Oh I wish this will happen to me! I hate the bloated feeling. Everything is tight on me, I have to fight off the urge to unbutton my pants throughout my work day! I have read somewhere that the first trimester bloating can resolve around week 12, so I think what you've experienced is normal.
CJ

Hi hun, I was bloated as well in the early weeks. Then it went down and I looked smaller! Finally by like 15 weeks I started getting the tiniest of bump. Now at 17 weeks it is getting hard. XO

I was very bloated til about 13wks. Actually enjoyed it as I am normally very slim and the bloatedness made me look pregnant-probaby the same size as I am just now at 29wks!! I have a cute neat bump!

After it went about 13wks, I was back to my flat-stomach. And then the wee bump started to appear around 18wks.

I am sure all is well.

And dont be worrying if you didnt get the bloat- you are just lucky!!:flower:

Thanks ever so much ladies, that's made me feel a little happier. I think i expected to stroll in for my 12 week scan with a bit of a bump! x

Yes! So glad you bought this up. The past couple of days I have noticed my bloat going down. I have been trying to eat less and walk more, but nonetheless I do look and feel alot less bloated. I can also feel what I think is the beginnings of a small bump, just about my knicker line. I am 11 plus 3 (ignore ticker) so maybe things are finally progressing in the bloat/bump department (touch wood) -woo hoo xx

I can feel a round firm ball shape at my hairline but i've been able to feel it for weeks, maybe its getting bigger but not sure x

hey, my bloat belly has started to reduce in the past week. The bloating was worst between 4 - 8 weeks for me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->