is it normal to feel this way?

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
This may sound stupid... But I feel like I will never be able to have a second baby I don't know why I just have a feeling, just like I had feeling this wasn't my month and got a bfn today. With a previous mc and DD I got pg within our first few trys. Now because I know I timed ov right and didn't get pregnant, that that somehow means it will never happen . I know I'm being irrational but I just needed to vent a bit:cry:

Hi Heaveneats! I feel like that waaaay too often. We are ttc #1 and it is so scary to look at yet another bfn and wonder if there is sth wrong with us. And then I remind myself that it can take a year even if you are healthy and do everything right...yet I hope we don't have to wait a whole year for that second line to appear:blush: you are definitely not alone:hugs:fx for you!

Hi Hun I know exactly how you feel, we're trying for #3 and so far it's been 14/15 months and nothing.. Ds was conceived after 7 months, dd was conceived whilst I was on the mini pill so didn't have to try and well this time nothing's happening. So makes me feel pretty crappy :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks ladies good to know I'm not alone out there! I'm sorry that some of you have been trying so long. I hate the thought of anyone having to go through that. I'm wondering if I'm just being a little crazy and stressed, I've googled everything pcos and endometriosis but really I'm not even through my first tww. I think I just got lucky with DD and conceived early. Ugh maybe its already time to just sit back do a few opk next cycle but not as intensely

I feel the same! We're on our third cycle of TTC our second and our first was a surprise product of one oopsie (we weren't trying), so I keep freaking out that something is wrong since we didn't conceive again first time around. I hate TTC! I'm going to O in the next few days and I'm feeling so stressed out about getting OH to DTD at the right time in order to be in with a chance. It blows!

Maybe we all should just agree to throw caution to the since haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->