Is it normal...

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hey ladies -- just a quick question. Is it notmal for the bride to be, to be way more excited than the Groom :blush: I mean, DF does talk about the wedding with me and will listen to my thoughts and give his BUT I seem to be the one to bring the discussion/ideas up and he just seems to be going with the flow :haha:

So, are you brides more 'weddingey' then your hubbies to be or is it equal :haha:

For me, I'd say that's normal. In fact, your OH is showing more interest than my OH does :lol:

For me, I'd say that's normal. In fact, your OH is showing more interest than my OH does :lol:

Pheeew :rofl:

He doesn't seem to get the need for little things -- like decorations :dohh:

Ohh that's deffo normal here too! My OH has done nothing really, don't get me wrong if I give him a few options then he will choose or something like that but he'd never suggest anything or organise anything on his own!

His little joke to everyone is he's having nothing to do with it he's just paying for it!!

Ohh that's deffo normal here too! My OH has done nothing really, don't get me wrong if I give him a few options then he will choose or something like that but he'd never suggest anything or organise anything on his own!

His little joke to everyone is he's having nothing to do with it he's just paying for it!!

Yes my OH will pick between ideas and say what he does/doesn't like/want and talks budgets with me -- he will also agree to things I don't want to skimp on -- photographer, for instance!

Yeah perfectly normal. Althought my OH is very interested which I suppose is a nice thing. Every man is different.

This is normal in our house too, OH will give me an opinion if I specifically ask for one otherwise he just smiles and nods at me!

My OH never said anything regarding the wedding its always me saying this that or the other and tbh i haven't been any where as excited as thought i would be, i am more scared to death(Much more than i did before having my first baby lol!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->