is it normal?

ashleywants1

mummy of 1
Reaction score
hi my OH had a vas reversal in nov 09 . was told by surgeon not to expect much as usually takes upto a year for sperm to get healthy ..well to our shock and delight we found out we were prego in march but sadly mc in april, i had always had a very regular 28 day cycle and thought (and hoped) that i would get caught straight away as we got caught very quick first time. how wrong was i ..since mc my cycles have been wacko ranging upto 35 days . last cycle was 28 days and im expecting af monday 4th if i am "back to a normal 28 cycle" ..has this happened to anyone else ??? was this just my bodys way of cleansing itself?

hi im sorry , i should have read other posts/ threads first as it does seem this happens to many woman after mc . its a relief knowing im not alone and i now know its considered " normal" :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hunni :hugs:
It is fairly normal for this to happen. Hopefully this cycle will be 28days too and your body is back to normal x

I think it can take a while for your body to get back to normal. Hope it works out for you soon :dust:

I too mc in April and my cycles are still out of whack.

Seem to range from 28 to 33 days, sometimes with very short luteal phases too.

Hope you get your BFP soon

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"