Is it ok to use caugh drops?

sammie18

Mommy to Allison
Reaction score
I havnt been feeling to well And my throat has been really bothering me I wanted to no if it was ok to suck on caugh drops? Ive also been feeling very hot :( and my nose is messing with me. It sucks!

https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/medicinesinpregnancy.htm

Some people will tell you "it's ok because I took it with all my pregnancies and my kids are fine" That is not the case. There are chances that are being taken with meds. Like the link says you weigh the cons and pros. It is youre choice too and best thing you can do is call youre doctor.

Hope this helps.

It was reccomended to me to NOT take them, I chose not to. I used other methods for sore throats including tea with honey and found that that worked quite well. Also make sure that you drink lots of water to stay hydrated because I have found that when I am dehydrated my throat is more susceptable to being sore. Take care.

Ok I wont take them then I will drink tea I like tea

The chemist told me I could have something like Soothers which is basically a glorified sweet but nothing at all with medication in it. Hope you're feeling better soon:hugs:

i was told i could take strepsils for a sore throat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a tickly cough , I found the most unusual thing that helps .
Sucking on extra strong mints !! Lol sounds crazy but maybe worth a try to see if it helps u hun ? . Good luck . xx .

P.s some one told me a home made hot drink with Lemon,Honey,sugar helps too allthow havent tried it . xx .

Sorry your feeling crappy. I would snuggle up under a blankie and have some hot chicken soup. Mmm Mmm good.

i had bronctious a couple of weeks ago, and went to the doctors and got told not i wasnt allowed to have cough drops, and i aslo got told about hot homemade drinks, with honey ect, it really works :)

Tea and honey is what I always take. You can try mints too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"