Is it over??

Pregnot

Reaction score
So I have average 28 day cycle
I bled for 7 days and started dtd day 8 , 9, 12,13 and today is 14 will dtd later

I got a positive opk smiley on day 12 so I dtd then and yday which was day after

Is my ovulation over? When do I know it's definitely finished? Or how do I know it's even started yet?

Don't think you can know for sure unless you temp. But i dont temp either so going by opk i usually have positive opk then goes lighter next day & the day after that i count as 1dpo as can take 12-36 hours for your body to ovulate. Your bd timing is spot on good luck hun

You don't know for sure unless you temp. Extra BD time is never a bad thing! :)

Yes only temping can tell you I'm afraid, its really easy and it becomes second nature when you wake, the fertility friend app is great, you just need a basal thermometer but they're really cheap off eBay or amazon if you ever wanted to give it a go, you take your temp on waking at the same time everyday after at least 3 hours solid sleep. good luck:) xx

It's impossible to know for sure unless you temp (i don't though). I just take the day after a positive as ovulation day. So I got my + Opk on december 4th. I counted december 5th as ovulation day and counted december 6th as 1dpo. I am now 6dpo on that count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->