Is it possible for her to be pregnant

i'm royal

Reaction score
i need some advice for my friend.She recently had her period late last month around the 24 or 25 & this was after she missed it for 2 months.she had unprotected sex last week on the sixth.could she be pregnant?since she didnt have a period for 2 months i would assume that she didnt ovulate those 2 months.if there is was no period in october how can she calculate this month's ovulation date?is pregnancy at all possible

I don't really get it. She had sex, then a period, then missed two? Maybe she's stressing and it's messing them up? Take a test lol

I don't really get it. She had sex, then a period, then missed two? Maybe she's stressing and it's messing them up? Take a test lol

she didnt have a period for august or september but she had 1 last month and she had sex on the 6th of november

i dont know about this as she didnt have a period for 2 months

Hmmmmm, was she stressed out? Has she tested? My friend missed 3 periods recently and she isn't pregnant.

Oh right, I get it now. She could be pregnant yeah but I wouldn't worry untill she misses her next period :)

Could be - sounds like her cycles are irregular, so it makes it hard to know when she would ovulate again. If she was regular before she should watch to see if her period shows when she expects it.

You can ovulate and still had a period,that's what was happening to me when I was TTC,I would wait then test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->