Is it possible I am Pregnant..?

Heather1236

Reaction score
Back in late December and early January my boyfriend fingered me, and we aren't sure if he had pre-ejaculate on his fingers. I'm a virgin, though and his penis never came into contact with my vagina at all. But the possibly presence of pre-ejaculate on his hands makes me nervous. So about 2 weeks later, as calculated by my period tracker, I get a very light period. It's not extremely light, it's just was not usual for me. I did have some dark jelly-like spots when I used the bathroom and some on the pad, but it just wasn't my usual period. I was skeptical that it even was my period. So the day the bleeding stopped, I took a test and it came back negative.

So my mind was at ease for a little while. Now, my period is due in about 6 days and for the past week I've been having this watery slippery-like discharge - and a lot of it. Sometimes it can fill my underwear. But the thing is, I usually start to have very sore boobs about 10 days before my period, and now I'm 6 days before my period and my boobs are fine! So I'm becoming worried that this is pregnancy symptoms and I won't be getting my period.

Do you think I'm pregnant?

Pre ejaculate is quite unlikey to result in pregnancy. 6 days can still be very early to test. The only thing you can do is wait closer and test again.

If you read your other thread you made for this same thing we were all saying its very very unlikely. Its best to not keep reading into that stuff. The chances to ever become pregnant with a tiny bit of precum on the finger is maybe like 1%. You can keep retesting, but its honestly going to give you the same result each time. You are only stressing yourself out. As was mentioned on your other thread, your symptoms are all normal for getting ready to start af. You have yourself worried which is why you are noticing things. If you keep stressing out you will end up making your period late.

And unfortunately making new threads isnt going to get you different answers for this im afraid. The only way you can become pregnant is if a man ejaculates inside you...not by precum on a finger. These are old wivestales and myths. The actual chance is slim to none.

I'd say the chances are more like .001% lol Even under the very best circumstances and a woman is in her fertile period and the man ejaculates right up at her cervix, the chances of conceiving are only around 20%! Keep in mind that as you age your cycles will change! Good luck :)

I agree with the others that it's very unlikely.

Your cycles and period symptoms can change as you get older. In the nearly 20 years I've been having periods, my cycles have really varied throughout. From heavy to light, from cramping to not cramping, from sore boobs to no sore boobs, from bloating to not bloating, to long bleeds to short bleeds, etc.

You could just be going through some cycle changes which is normal. If you are absolutely convinced that you could be and are concerned about the negative results, then you need to go to the doctor's and get a blood test as that should clear it up either way.

its extremely unlikely. like, its almost safe to say its not possible but because im not nature i gotta state theres less than a 1% chance at most.

No, I don't think you're pregnant. I was99.9% sure when you asked last month when you said you never had sex. Now that you've had TWO periods AND negative test, I'm not really sure why you're still stressing about it.

I don't mean to be rude, but re-joining under a different user-name and asking the exact same question about the exact same scenario on different boards is not going to get you different answers.

On this thread, you're getting the same answers as on the other thread, as well as the first time you came around asking about it last month.

Since that first time with your different user-name, you've had 2 periods that came at their regularly scheduled time. Discharge before your period is normal and for some people it's slick and for others it's creamy. Sometimes your boobs might get sore, sometimes they won't.

If you're not going to listen to our answers or take our advice, and just keep asking the same question month after month of not having sex, having regular periods and getting negative tests, then I'm not really sure what else we can tell you.
I really think you should have a talk with your mother or any female figure in your life who can talk with you about periods and pregnancy.

This is your post from last month, in case you couldn't find it: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2276021-am-pregnant.html

I'm sure there was an exact same thread about this the other day. And like other ladies have said a few very similar posts like a month ago. I agree with pp. do you have a female figure you can talk to? It might be best as you sound very confused at the moment. Also might be best to leave out any sexual activity for a little while till you feel more able to deal with it. Or at least till your on a proper form of birth control. I would pop to your gp and get a blood test, sounds like the only way you will be able to put this behind you. I wish you the best of luck!

Really? Nope not pregnant last month still very very very unlikely this month...

i understand you are young and confused but please dont worry you wont be pregnant hun maybe think of going on the pill or something x

Why don't you go on contraception so you don't stress unnecessarily every month?

Yes, please talk to someone about pregnancy and how it actually happens. I also suggest that if you are that worried to get pregnant that you get proper birth control. The only way you can posibly ever get pregnant without having sex, is if you took his sperm and put it into you close to your cervix. You just cant get pregnant with precum. Fingering wont get you pregnant. Honestly you really need to talk to someone close to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->