Is it possible I might be expecting?

Emmajanemc

Reaction score
Hey, I am just wondering if anyone on here has gotten pregnant on the birth control pill? I've been on the pill for just over a year and been sexually active for just under a year. I had a water infection an have been on three rounds of antibiotics and it's finally cleared Iv never had a water infection before thou! I have been having sore breasts and some clear liquid has come out of my nipples, I have had dry mouth headaches feeling sick to the point I can't eat, I have had ALOT of thick milky coloured discharge and lower back ache also been tired a lot lastly my womb has been hurting almost like PMC but not as forceful as them but when I came off my pill three weeks ago I did have my period so I don't know whether it is possible. I've been the doctors and had a blood test because of the sore womb and they said 'your bloods aren't quite right you need to come and see the doctor' do you think it's possible or not? I go to see the doctor on Monday but I'm so anxious to hear other peoples point of view. Thanks:)

Antibiotics can stop the pill from working so it's possible x

Yes it's possible like pp said antibiotics stop the pill working, your gp should have told you really. I hope you get the result you're looking for, let us know the outcome.

As others have said it is possible and I hope you get the outcome you want x

I did too. The result is my 6year old daughter :)

Do you have an update OP? Hope you got the result you wanted :flower:

I got pregnant on the pill after years of taking it. Unfortunately it resulted in a miscarriage. I started the pill again and now I'm 10 days late for me period. It's VERY possible. I never thought they were serious about having to take it at the exact same time every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->