Is it possible I missed my surge?

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Using the cb advanced digitalis, and testing with fmu. I've gotten 5 high days in a row but no peak yet. I feel like I ovulated 2 days ago based off of cramping and cm...but not positive. Is it possible to get your lh surge in the afternoon and have it be gone by the next morning so the test would never pick it up?? I figured if I did get my surge in the afternoon the test would still be able to pick it up the following morning. Now I'm not so sure! Please help!!

I have only used the cheap dip sticks, but my surges have only lasted about 6 hours before on those so I'm guessing it's possible. I haven't tried clear blue though.

I heard to test LH same time and with 3rd or more urine of day so that is what I did few months ago. I used wondfo test and when they got darker started using them every pee after first 2 pees. I got surge later and by am it would be light. If they are going negative I would try to bd at start of the highs and try for but not expect to see peak unless testing more often.

Okay thank you! We did start bding when I started getting highs and did for 4 days straight. I think with these tests though that they will continue to show high now until I hit a peak which could mean a lot of high days lol that's a lot of bding. Hopefully we managed to get it right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->