Is it possible that I didn't ovulate?

smurphy90

Reaction score
Hi ladies! You may have seen my story elsewhere (and if you haven't you can check out my TTC or PM me if you'd like.)

Long story short: Medications and a thyroid issue have made the last 2 years of my period awful. They were beginning to get on track in Oct, after beginning thyorid treatments in Aug. However, I suspect another new medication interfered and caused my cycle to basically stall. I stopped that medication and one week later, FF indicated that I ovulated on CD 68.

I'm trying not to get too depressed yet, but I am wondering if it's possible to have temps like I currently have without having ovulated? They seem almost textbook for post-O temps, and I haven't found anovulatory charts that resemble it at all, but at CD 82, I'm skeptical.

I should be 14 dpo today, and I feel nothing. Even when I went 16 months without a period, I just felt it coming. No specific symptom... I just felt it. I don't feel anything right now, and all HPTs have been negative. That said, I also have no idea how long my LP is.

I would agree that temps like that usually indicate ovulation. LPs can sometimes be as long as 15-16 days, and sometimes bfps don't show up until that long either. Give it a few days and wait and see. I feel ya though. My charts are usually messed up and I never know how long my LP is going to be either since my cycles, though not 60+ days, are still all over the map.

Thanks for the comment. I just wasn't sure if it's common for women to have a pattern that looked so much like O, even if they didn't. I'm guessing I did. My temp dropped quite a bit today, so I'm at least hopeful that AF might show. After such a long cycle it's just so easy to freak out that nothing will actually happen. You just think, "Well, why would it suddenly change 80 days in?"

Well, AF showed up to confirm ovulation today, so that's good news!
I'm guessing a medication that I had started just before my last cycle was preventing me from Oing, as I did one week after I dropped it almost 70 days into my cycle.

You can have a subtle shift where O isnt as easy to see but yours doesnt look that way.

GL this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->