Is it possible to avoid the addiction?

Have you been practising on a teddy? :rofl:

Haha I've had to do that! When I got my first couple to look at I had a go :blush:

I keep telling myself how much money I've saved rather that what I've spent. My cost per nappy is quite good at the moment... shame the baby isn't actually here yet!! :dohh:

My DH is quite excited about it though, a bit confused at the moment but eager to give it a go. Should be entertaining, at least! :rofl:

Hehe glad I wasnt the only one then :haha: And :happydance: for your hubby being excited... Mine is only now coming round to the idea... 1 year on!!! :dohh:

There was a time, back when I was pregnant, that I was set on buying a BTP prefolds set and scorned squish for being a traitor and getting involved with "silly trendy nappies" and now... I'm one of the worst offenders around.

I don't know what it is. I got my first 4 ittis from squish, they felt so soft and nice and looked so cute on Molly that I just got hooked right away. I am constantly on the lookout for more pretties. (Custom pretties being best of all!)

I'd avoid CNT, full of serious fitteds and woolies die hards with more money than sense! It's insane what some of those women spend!

We started in cloth monday and my OH has changed one nappy under supervision lol but he is so confused because i have all sorts. He sat and tried to calculate how long it would be before he started to save money :wacko: he worked it out at 9months the nappies would start to pay for themselves but i dont know if that was accurate and that was when i thought i had spent £250 and now i realize i have spent £360 :dohh: But I am stopping for a bit and waiting the arrival of my nappies and see them all together and actually realise what i have before buying more lol I am pretty much sorted unless any cute ones just call to me :) But still because most are btp i am saving in the long run (i think) lol Hubby is not convinced :haha: But he does think the cloth is too cute, maybe he would feel different if bubs was a girl in frilly patterns.But there are some that hubby loves so much because they are cute and boyish. i think he wishes he had some :rofl:

My addcition tends to raise its head when I or the o/h get paid!

And I blame FemmeEncentiene for my cloth addiction and downward spiral!!

I had originally decided on simple smart nappies and little lambs and THEN I went and bought an itti bitti from her... thus that was the end of the 'boring nappies' and HELLOOOOOO fluff addiction!!

You might just get away with it if toy disconnect the Internet & lock yourself in a darkened room....!!

I see Im being blamed for fluff addictions again :rofl:
I dunno what happened to me. I bought my OneLifes and some bamboozles....then I bought the AIO ittis on ebay when they first came out in the UK and some Blueberrys that were discounted...ah yes...thats where it went wrong!

I do still have OneLife love even though I only have a couple. Im thinking of dying them pretty colours so they arent all plain and boring white!

And I blame FemmeEnceinte for my cloth addiction and downward spiral!!

I had originally decided on simple smart nappies and little lambs and THEN I went and bought an itti bitti from her... thus that was the end of the 'boring nappies' and HELLOOOOOO fluff addiction!!

Hahaha... so, techinally, it's all Squish's fault! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->