is it possible to be showing already on baby #2 nearly 10 weeks?

scissors

Reaction score
Im 10 weeks on friday and seem to have a bump already! Granted the pic is of me at the end if the day and 1 hour after dinner but it looks realy high to be bloating, and im like that most of the day. With ds i had bloating at this stage but much lower.

Anyone else show early on second pregnancies?

Whats going on with my body?!

Attachments

• 20140115_210602.jpg
    20140115_210602.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
This is me the other morning (can't remember what morning baby brain) but this is before and food or drink. And this is baby number 3 for us xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
I dont know where my photo is gone, i tried to rotate it but it seems to have dissapeared.... Stupid phone. Il try get it back up

Haha a_c hubby keeps saying that too but i dont think so!

Thanks christiansmum good to know its fairly normal then.

I tried to rotate the photo but it still comes up sideways so im just leaving it alone

Lovely bumps ladies. Guess your body just goes into overdrive 2nd time round. I'm excited for my bump & to dig my maternity clothes out the loft.

Im sure I have a small bump too. Im 10 weeks today. The midwife also told me not to try my doppler as baby will be deep behind my pelvic bone. Obviously not! Just under my belly button ....I guess everyone is different. This is my second too x

Miasmum i was thinking the same that does it mean the baby is that high already, i dont want to seem crazy and go to my doc but id love to know!

a_c i think il be in my maternity clothes pretty soon as everything is uncomfortable already! Its going to be hard hiding it from people, i caught a work collegue looking at my bump on monday and she asked me later in the day but she also saw my anti sickness wristbands!

Im not sure but I do think that our bodies have already stretched once so bumps come sooner. Also mine never really went away after last time lol x

I did this with #2! I developed a pot belly at 10w which very gradually inflated until I started looking properly pregnant... Well into third tri!
I swear I spent most of my pregnancy looking like I'd just come back from an all you can eat buffet lol!

Expecting more of the same, my pot belly is emerging already..bye bye nice slim waist, see you in about a year or so lol!! :haha:

I just can't wait to look properly pregnant!

I know women do show earlier depending if you've had previous prengancies! I had a MC several years ago at around 14 weeks and feel like I am already showing quite a little bump as well!!!

Congratulations! Your bump is beautiful! When will you have a scan? Like the other poster said, maybe twins! :)

Your uterus has muscle memory so will stretch out quicker even before baby grows.. that causes you to pop faster plus your stomach muscles are likely not as strong to hold everything in unless you were extremely fit before and after the last pregnancy... they get pretty stretched out and actually separate. That being said mine still goes up and down throughout the day.. I find im smallest just before lunch mostly because I rarely get a proper breakfast. :) i'm still hiding for a few more weeks so hoping it stays put... no one knows yet and don't have the suspicious vibe from anyone yet. But I where big shirts and my coat a lot just to be sure... haha

Totally possible.. This is baby number 4 for us and this is my 12 week bump

1510917_10153754326345014_1153159110_n.jpg

It literally popped out over the past 2 weeks :lol: x

Thanks everyone i did think about the muscles not being strong but didnt know if the baby needed to be high up for that to matter.

My scan is on 31st jan so il ask then xx

Ahh I'm jealous! I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby and nothing yet! So excited to get a bump again and I have some lovely maternity clothes from last time! X

YES! I had a definite bump at 10 weeks! Now at nearly 18 weeks I am like a whale lmao! I'm also petite and thin and I think that's made me show that little big sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->