Is it possible to bleed when O'ing?

NYcountrygirl

Reaction score
My cycles are all over the place since having my son 1 year ago. I bled for 8 months straight!! Then, they tapered off to every 2 weeks. Then for 2 months I got normal timing AF, but light ones. Then, nothing for 2 whole wonderful months! Then, I got af for 3 days. Normal flow. It's 2 weeks later, and I'm spotting. I'm wondering if I'm bleeding when I O? Sometimes I bleed only pink for a couple days, then it stops. It's so weird.

My dr wants me to go on BC. I tried that for 3 months, and it didn't do a darn thing, except give me horrible headaches, and very very high anxiety! I also was given premetrium for a month, and nothing changed, except I had horrible headaches.

What can I do? Another dr wants me to have an ablasion!!! That means, no more babies. She said, "well you have 4 kids." Um, maybe I want another! I think it's unfair that in order to stop these periods, I have to do something so drastic!

I still BF. I know that can make my AF weird, but I never had this issue with my other kiddos. Is there any other option?

You can have ovulation bleeding, it is usually just spotting though. My mom had issues with bleeding for long periods of time and became severely anemic, she had to have a hysterectomy. Actually they took everything out, but she was done having kids.

I'm sorry I haven't got any good advice, hopefully someone will come along who knows more. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->