Is it possible to get preggers after CD39? Advice needed!!!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi :hi:

I just need a bit of advice, I'm having a very long cycle (at CD39 now) after my first month off BCP, did a test yesterday and got a BFN, don't feel pregnant either.

Is there any chance that I could get pregnant now? I'm sure I ovulated a long long time ago, so is there any possibility it could happen?

The reason I ask is pretty pathetic - but I'm off out to a party and want to drink, but I don't want to get hammered if there is a chance I could get pregnant. I also want to go on the sunbed - I'm so sad I know. lol

I really don't think I'm pregnant, and I don't think I have any chance of getting a BFP this cycle, but I wanted to see what everyone thinks, as if there is a slight chance I wont get drunk or go on the sunbed!!

Seen a couple of girls go around CD80 CD100 etc after the pill and then find they were pregnant no period :D They weren't PG for that long but they did get caught between :D

CD 80 and 100?!?!?! holy cow batman! Id be a peestickaholic!

OMG I hope it doesn't last that long!! :wacko:

Maybe I should stay away from the alcohol and sunbeds then!!:muaha:

I'll just have to keep stickpeeing every couple of weeks until it turns up I guess!!

I think it was off the pill but they were very long cycles for one reason or other lol - Sorry! Positive though also if you see the bad side of it ... >>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->