Is it possible to have + OPKS for 3 days???

Mon_n_john

Reaction score
Hi ladies, quick question. My CBFM gave me a peak reading on CD 15. I tested with other OPKS (FR OPK) that day and they were all positive. Then on CD 16 I tested again with FR OPK and again, positive, very dark positive darker than control line. Then today, CD 17, I tested again with another FR OPK and once again, very dark positive. :shrug:

I'm so confused, is it possible to have an LH surge liek that for 3 days straight? I did have a temperature shift from yesterday to today so I'm thinking I may have ovulated yesterday but not sure.

Does anyone here think they could take a look at my chart (click on my ticker) and give me their opinion? I have not heard of an LH surge lasting for 3 days before so I'm just confused. Thanks!:flower:

I've read stories of women having them for 5 days plus. What can happen is your body gears up to ovulate and for whatever reason maybe it can't ovulate just then so it gears up again and sometimes again to try and release an egg. If this starts happening on a regular basis be sure to mention it to your doctor just in case you are having problems with releasing the egg. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->