Is it possible to have THIS MANY evaps???

Iwannababy1

Reaction score
I have no idea how many DPO I am, as I am always irregular but I have been using First signal Walmart $0.88 tests forever! I have never ever ever gotten a faint line or an evaporation line on them. Well, I started taking some this week and noticed after a while lines were popping up...I thought maybe it could be a faulty test and be an evap, but this has happened on 11 TESTS! 11 TESTS! Is that even possible???

Attachments

• 0801152006_resized.jpg
    0801152006_resized.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 0803150949_resized.jpg
    0803150949_resized.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 38
Theyre bfps they have pink in them thry are only evaps if they are grey. So congratulations x

They def look colored, not gray
How many days do the tests in pic span?
And are they in a particular order?

oooh they def look like faint Positives to me! Well done & congrats X

They are all since last Monday. No particular order. They dont show up until after sitting 1-2 hours though. They are pink, I just dont understand it really...

Have u tried any other tests? The pink lines should show up in the few mins & anything after 10mins to discard them.. I always trust First response early results, if theres no line, no pg, they've alwats been correct with me when not pg & when i gave been twice before :) good luck hun, hope these are your bfps xx

I do not even know. I am irregular. I can have a period and ovulate a month and a half later...so I do not know.

ooh that's rough. But I am using those same tests and have at best had Half lines after totally dry 13dpo and 15dpo. I'l include the pic, but with you getting that many in a week, I agree, go get a FRER 6 day sooner, If those are the real deal you should have 2 pretty pink lines!
hpt13-15dpo1.jpg

I do not understand how 11-12 tests come up with faint pink lines about 1-2 hours after taking it. I have read that if it is pink that means it picked up HCG no matter how long it sat there. I have never had any tests do this before and thought the first one was faulty but then it kept happening.

Yea that does seem like too many. I think you said they were walmart 88centers?
Well I have almost 20 of those taken over the last 8 days, and kept every one of them - diff stores and lots, but only 13dpo and 15dpo gave me colored evaps after totally dry (about 1-2 hours).
I think yours are real bfps, and a FRER will show much better than the wally ones Congrats!

I've had faint positives on those tests show up only after dry so I would be cautiously optimistic if I were you!! I agree tho, I'd try a FRER

I have the exact same thing happening to me! My regular brand that has given me only 1 evap in a year of using their HPTs and suddenly I keep getting these super-faint lines that look pinkish to me! 8 tests in a row!
Yours look like BFPs to me! Congrats!!!
I don't dare believe mine are BFPs.

Inquiring minds want to know hehe

Within the first 10 minutes of the test if it detects HCG it will turn pink or blue depending on the color of dye, anything that shows up as or after its drying should be discarded.
I would test again with a different brand FRER or anything really.

i would not trust results at 1-2 hours later... sorry, but you should take the result within the time frame! gluck though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->