is it possible to miscarry with no symptoms?

GH081012

Reaction score
I had a miss carry in march 13 and found out Dec30. 2013 that im pregnant. My last period was nov.24. I have no signs at all anymore. First i did have nausea. Im nervous and want this one.

Possible to miscarry with no signs of it???????

It is possible, my first miscarry was like this. But you are still pretty early on...you just gotta wait and see, you may get hit by symptoms soon. :) I started feeling like I have the flu or a hangover all the time.

My symptoms have tended to come and go seems very normal alot of women on here have talked about it

There is a "missed miscarriage". However, you are early on and maybe won't have lots of symptoms. I had sporadic symptoms that were very mild. I got nauseated maybe 2-3 times and it was mild. Symptoms can come and go. It would be hard to not worry as you had a miscarriage in March but try and relax as stressing is not good for the baby.

Symptoms come and go its normal. My morning sickness didnt kick in until i was 6-7 weeks last time and i was soooo glad, then i would go a day without being sick and get so worried only for it to come back the next day even worse :nope:

My nausea with this one has been on and off too. Being pregnant is scary :hugs:

To answer your question simply, yes, you can miscarry without knowing it, or having any symptoms of miscarriage...as others have said, it is called a "missed miscarriage" or a "silent miscarriage." I had one back in July of 2011...I was 11 weeks along, when I discovered at a scan that the baby did not develop beyond 6 weeks or so.

Since you're really early, I wouldn't worry. Symptoms can be sporadic at this point, or even nonexistent. You may just not feel terribly pregnant yet, and that's completely normal.

Thank you ladies for replying.:flower: I'm just so worried. I hope everything is fine.

Yes it is. But everyone is different, and you might not feel symptoms since you're early. You could always as your doctor to run bloods for peace of mind.

No you can't MC without ANY bleeding. The baby can die quite a bit before you actually start bleeding though but when you do actually MC it will be there.

Hi,

I had absolutely no symptoms with this pregnancy and after spotting over Christmas was sure the scan would reveal I had a mmc however baby is doing fine! (I'm 10 weeks)

Apparently is is normal to have no symptoms and nothing to worry about.

Mmc are very rare from what I have read so try and stay positive it is easy to think the worst!

Good luck

I had no symptoms untill 11 weeks! everything is fine though try not to worry x

When I had my MMC I had no symptoms of a miscarriage at all. I seriously felt pregnant. I was suppose to be 14 weeks and the baby stopped growing at 8. I'm 7+3 and my symptoms come and go. Some days I feel great, other days I'm sick as a dog. You're early too and when I was 4 weeks I just had heartburn and that was about it. And even that wasn't often. You're fine don't worry! Stress is the last thing you need right now! I had to keep telling myself that because I'm a big worry wart lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->