Is it possible to ovulate but not show on opk?

babyell

Reaction score
I have been doing opks every day since my period finished and not a sniff of a positive. Have had lots of slimy mucus, and saw consultant yesterday who said the mucus could be due to ovulating. Is it possible that I could ovulate today (as on cd14)and it just hasn't shown up on the IC?? Or are they pretty reliable and I've just not ovulated?

Sometimes OPKs don't catch the surge. My ICs were crap and never seemed to catch a positive. It also depends on when you test. I test a few times a day (poas-aholic) and I can get a positive at like 5pm and it will be negative a few hours later.

i could never get a positive on any opk's so i gave up in the end. i normally knew when i was ovulating though due to pains in whichever ovary i was ovulating from x

OPK's are such rubbish I'm giving up on them now...:cry: I think i missed my fertile window because i was waiting for a positive instead of trusting my instincts and my CM... Now according to my temps I'm 3dpo and I haven't got a positive OPK.. :dohh:

I did finally get a positive on opk on cd15 yesterday and a fainter positive today,so will have to get through the dreaded 2ww to see what happens, don't think it will be this month because I'm still getting pains from giving birth so guessing I'm not healed properly yet ( suppose having sex every day to catch the egg wont help much).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->