Is it possible to ovulate REALLY late after m/c? PLS HELP

taylorxx

Reaction score
I'm on CD38 today. It's my first cycle after m/c and I'm 10 days late. No sign of AF in sight.

I started taking opks on Wednesday-Friday. They were getting darker and darker. The one on Friday was ALMOST a positive. I shrugged it off thinking it was because AF was coming. On Saturday, I had slight cramping and lots of ewcm. I'm still having ewcm and cramping. I had a pretty big temp rise today. I also woke up feeling kind of nauseous. It's common for me around ovulation. I know I may not have o'd, but it would be awesome if I did lol.

Has this happened to anybody? Does anybody have any opinions? I haven't found much on the web so I figured I'd ask here :)

Thanks!
:hugs:

Oh forgot to add my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3371ba

I'm sure it's possible! Maybe your hcg fell slowly so cycle wasn't initiated until it was zero....
Did u get your hcg checked?!

it's possible hun, I ov'd on CD76 once! CD40 at the moment and no sign of ov or af :(

HOLY MOLY?! cd76?!?!?! That's insane!!!

I haven't gotten it checked since the m/c. I was only 5 weeks. I'm sure it's down to 0 by now.. I hope I did since oh & I were able to bd Saturday! We only get to on SOME weekends until June. It sucks :(

Thanks everyone! I'll update if temps are still high for 2 more days. baby dust

:dust:

I haven't gotten it checked since the m/c. I was only 5 weeks. I'm sure it's down to 0 by now.. I hope I did since oh & I were able to bd Saturday! We only get to on SOME weekends until June. It sucks :(

Thanks everyone! I'll update if temps are still high for 2 more days. baby dust

I had a chemical pregnancy at five weeks last cycle and I am now 8DPO... I ovulated about 10 days later than normal.

Hope that helps! :flower:

It took me 6 weeks To ovulate after my chemical, so I would not be at all surprised if it takes me a long time with this cycle as well. Everyone is different, so there is no way of telling how miscarriage will affect your cycles, but it definitely can.

It was 5 weeks on Saturday. I've never heard of someone ovulating so late unless it was normal for them.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences/opinions, it helped a lot!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->