Is it possible to ovulate with raised levels of HCG?

Feisty Fidget

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Ok, so according to fertility friend I am on CD17 straight after a mmc, I have been intermittently taking OPK or HPT and all have been positive. The last HPT I took was yesterday morning with FMU and although fainter then the others a positive was still clearly visible.

I started recording my BBT again Wednesday and am now slightly worried as my temperature for the last 3 days have spiked;

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2

Is it possible to ovulate while your HCG Levels are raised? I really hope it isn't as me and DH aren't ttc again until tomorrow and I will be gutted if I have missed out already.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :flower: xx

sweetie if you look at my chart my temps have been higher than normal i lost my son 14+3 on 22nd october and i started charting the day after too keep track and my temps are normal below 98 for pre ov and higher than 98 for after ovulation as long as their is hcg in your system the opk will relate to that you need to get a competely neg hcg test in order to ovulate sweet i know its frustrating im still waiting to ovulate or get my first af x

ps my chart has been crazy x

Thank you so much Jenny, I feel a little less crazy now :haha:

I am actually glad I haven't ovulated yet (never thought I would say that) as it means we still have a chance before the :witch: puts in her first appearance. We may not manage it without clomid anyway but you never know, stranger things have happened.

It will just feel like we can properly start ttc again tomorrow and know that we still have a tiny grain of hope. As soon as the mail man delivers my OPK I will be a POAS addict to try and find my negative one :haha:

Thank you x

sweet your not crazy at all but i must say hun some women dont ov before their first af some do i didnt ovulate i think inbetween my erpc sept last year cause their was only like 20 days inbetween well thats what i am guessing anyways i know its rubbish that we are back at this end but i think we need to try and have pma that we will get it and it will be our turn xxx

I am looking at it that if I don't ovulate oh well I can just take my clomid next cycle and if I do well fantastic!

I am full of the PMA atm and it seems that whatever happens will still help us get one step closer to becoming a family!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->