Is it possible to shorten the first phase of a cycle?

kimberly17

Reaction score
Just wondering, is it possible at all to prompt your body to ovulate sooner?
I have a 36 day cycle and the waiting is hard lol.
This may be a stupid question but I want the 28 day cycle back!!! These extra eight days are really pissing me off lol.
Any feedback??

sorry dont know a answer to your q
however i also have a long cyce 33-37 days but found out i ovulate on day 15 so i have a very long luteal phase...which kills me
do you ovulate late on in your cycle and have a regular LP???

Yeah I dont O till like day 22-24. So my luteal phase is normal.
Wouldnt it be great to have that 28 day cycle back?

I can completely relate!!! I've heard Evening Primrose Oil taken from CD1 until ovulation and vitamin B6 taken throughout cycle helps. I sometimes don't OV until CD27!!!!!

Me too.

It's so frustrating that I have to wait almost 3 weeks to ovulate.

I don't want to take pills, afraid it will delay instead.

I once took FertileCM for my dry CM, it delayed my ovulation to 1 extra week.
Another time I took royal jelly, I ovulate 2 WEEKS early and I bled a few days. I think the royal jelly is like estrogen steroid, it made my egg burst out before it matured.

Im not sure but my cycle seems to be shortening finally since coming off pill. It went something like 79, 74,80,60,42,36 when i was amazed here as this was my pre pill cycle.. I nearly fainted when i came on on cd 32 and then the next was 30! I feel like a bingo caller lol.

How long are u off bcp? Its taken me wel over a year and half to get this far. Mayb ur body is adjusting too? Have faith!

Wow, ok definately never trying royal jelly!!
I have only been off bc since the end of January-ish. My longest cycle so far has been 41 days, and my shortest, 35.
Thanks ladies for all the feedback! I appreciate it soo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->