Is it possible?

Toepick83

Reaction score
So here's the thing. Easter weekend I started my period (March 28th), it seriously only lasted about a day and a half/maybe 2 days tops. The first day me and my husband were headed out of town and in the car I had some cramps but they weren't even bad. Normally my first day or two is pretty painful. My period usually lasts about 4 days on average. Every once in a while it will be 5 days. Anyway, I'm also very regular. When it started this last time I was thinking it was a couple days late, and that's just because I couldn't remember for sure when the last one was. I normally track it but in Feb I forgot to make note of the day it started and when it ended.

So there we were, out of town, and I wasn't really struggling at all with cramps or any of the other symptoms I normally have. Then by saturday (the 30th) it was basically gone. I just thought it was really weird because I'm normally exactly 4 days long.

So then we just went home and I didn't think anything of it. I just figured was lucky this month and just got a light period. Who's going to complain about that right? My husband did make a joke about me being pregnant, but we just laughed it off.

Over the last month or so me and my husband have been talking about getting PG sometime later this year, like around the fall or so. So we're not trying right now or anything, BUT...

April 15th, so 3 days ago, I woke up and did my usual routine of heading the bathroom, etc. And come to find out I was starting my period AGAIN. The last 2-day period thing was weird for me, but now 2 weeks later, starting again is even WEIRDER!!! I don't even really have any cramps to go with it, but it's a steady flow. Not heavy, just more than spotting.

I have NEVER had a period 2 weeks apart, even when I was on BC, which I stopped taking over a year ago because I didn't like how it made me feel. I have been stressed out before, etc. but the most I've ever experienced from that is maybe being a day or two early/late. I am just mind-blown at how I could be having a period 2 weeks after my previous light one. I don't even know which one to track now!

But my question is this...could I possibly be preggo?

Off and on the last couple days I've been feeling slightly nauseous, which I have noticed here and there when I'm on my period. But it's not every cycle and it's not for very long.

I have been getting more exercise, but it's not intense exercise or anything like that. Just 20 minutes of slow elliptical/fat burn cardio 3 or 4 times a week. Like I said, my period doesn't normally respond drastically like this to stress, diet, etc.

What is going on? Am I just having a weirdo month here? Or do I need to be thinking about taking a pg test here pretty soon? Today is the 18th and last night the spotting/flow stopped.

Even though we aren't planning on getting pg until later this year, I would still be thrilled if I was now. I've never been pg before so all of this is totally new to me.

Help!!

So now here's the question. I got my first 'weird/short' period on March 28th, then again on April 15th...which that one only lasted 3 days, barely. According to my calendar, today (April 25th) should have been my start date from the last one on the 28th. Which one do I go by now to track? Nothing is happening today so far, which is good. But do I test now, or wait a couple more weeks to see if my period starts again? So confused! I don't know if I'd be considered late or not if it doesn't start right now, or if it wont' be considered late if it doesn't start in a couple more weeks... aaaaah.

I would test I had a period well what I thought was a period first month of pregnancy with my daughter she wasn't planned either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->