Is it really chavvy?

MrsPoodle

Mummy of a Princess
Reaction score
So last night I painted my nails. I thought they were dry so went to bed. They obv weren't THAT dry as I woke up this morning with a nice ribbed pattern in the nails on one hand from my pyjama top. Now is it chavvy to leave them as they are for a couple of days or do I have to redo it, I really can't be arsed at the moment. It's a fairly dark colour, so not that noticeable. Opinions?

I'm defo the biggest chav, my hands are in water all the time so my paint lasts about 2 mins. You should see how bad they get!!

I didn't think the term chav related to hands/nail polish?

LOL me neither, everyone has a lazy day, I dont care what I look like half the time, nobody seems to notice my nails whether I've done them or not :(

not unless they don't match your tracksuit lol

I'd just leave them haha

Me either. :)

Personally I would probably just leave them unless I was going out somewhere nice, in which case I would re-do them. :)

dunno about it being chavvy? but id redo them (just coz it'd annoy me) but if you cba then dont bother x

^Same, id redo it just because it would annoy me until i did lol

Naah, you'll be okay.

If you not, I'm not as I've got 9 fingers with acrylic nails on and one without which fell off the other day :haha:

Personally I'd redo them, because it would annoy me (or if I couldn't be bothered, I'd just take it off again till I could be bothered to redo them!) but I don't really notice other people's nails, so if it's not bothering you, then just leave it :thumbup:

I don't associate nails and chav TBH.

Tracksuits and FUGGS are another matter thou :xmas13:

V xx

I wouldnt say it was chavvy either, lol, but id redo them only because i love an excuse to do my nails again

I wouldn't say chavvy.. I'm always leaving my nail varnish to chip off as I can never be bothere re doing them! :haha: just lazy.. Not chavvy!

I bloody hate smudged nail varnish when it goes all matte looking and lumpy :dohh: so I'd take it off / redo it, I always leave my nails to chip though cus I just don't have time, I'm lucky if I get to do them once a week! Did them yesterday with a gorgeous sparkly bobbypin one though and I don't think it will be that noticeable if they chip! Need a nice Christmas colour though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->