Is it Safe to....?

CarlosMommy

Reaction score
okay hubbi and i just got two massage chairs for our car...is it safe to use them on the back at 34weeks?

do you mean ones that actually massage e.g. electronic nodules or just those egg cup shaped support things. If it's the former i would say not. I'm sure chances of bringing on labour slim but I'm massage therapist and i wouldn't feel totally comofrtable about using. If latter that should be fine. xxxxxxx

do you mean ones that actually massage e.g. electronic nodules or just those egg cup shaped support things. If it's the former i would say not. I'm sure chances of bringing on labour slim but I'm massage therapist and i wouldn't feel totally comofrtable about using. If latter that should be fine. xxxxxxx

its electric and you have the choice of massagin back, butt, or thighs and i havent used it yet just because i dont want thelittle one to debut too early, thanx :)

its electric and you have the choice of massagin back, butt, or thighs and i havent used it yet just because i dont want thelittle one to debut too early, thanx :)

Oh in that case then love i would avoid. The elctric pulses may also not be great for little one - so just to be safe, i wouldn't use. but it will be lush once your LO is here and you have a tired back from all that carrying around. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->