Is it the right time?

amymooch

Reaction score
Well me and my boyfriend have decided we want to be parents. but its sooo crazy!
Ive been pregnant before so i know what its like but unfortuanly i thought i was too young at the time and knew it was right. It wasnt with the same guy im with now.
I was so shocked when the other night my bf turns to me and says i want a baby with you. I was like :O and didnt know what to say. I didnt want to get all excited as i know teen boys can be silly and say stuff like that and then when it comes to being pregnant they run off. Well he realised it was a silly thing to say and disapeared for about 30/40min i laid in his bed waiting for him to come back up.
When he does he says i feel so stupid and he gets all emotional. he thinks hes blown it for me and him. Im like dont be silly. I love you. And did you mean it?
Hes like yeh i do but i dont know why i said it.
Well we decided to try for one fri night. It just felt so right was so nice!! I said are you 100% I dont want you to chicken out and run off...
Hes like of course i am i wouldnt be doin this if i wasnt.
Thing is. Hes only 17 and im 19 dob( 6/7/90) (9/7/92) And i dont want this to get in the wat of his college work. I dont have a job either its all happening so quick.. but we both want one so bad. HELP?

this is the wrong section to be posting this so ask admin to move it to ttc instead :)

i got preg at 19 but 17 i think is far too young for ur oh to become a dad and if either or u dont work then u have to think how ur goin to afford it all, u cant depend on benifits for everything. Also ttc can take a very long time it wont happen over night.

how long have u been together?

Yes i know. Thats why i think its all crazy.. But everything happens for a reason. We have only been together a month on wednesday thats why i was shocked when he said it. But it feels sooo right. Maybe i wont get pregnant now. But if i do i am not going through with not having it again. I cant do that.

i really think u shud wait before u try after all its only been a month and thats not long enough to bring a baby into it after all a child puts strain on relationships so u have to build one before something like this.

everything does happen for a reason or so i believe but still things can go very wrong.

i think u shud join the wtt section and think this through, after all ur still in the honey moon period of ur relationship its not the right time to make this choice, its a child after all n its a life time comitment and believe me its not easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->