is it too early? someone help me.

jessicapaigee

Reaction score
okay so i got off my period on the 15th of aug. and i would start on the 10th of sep. todays the 27th i believe .. that means my next period doesnt start for another 14 more days. i've had sex just about everyday since i got off my last period. (unprotected) & yes, we're trying to concieve. my last period i started spotting, and then bled for like 6 days .. i never spot before my periods. im not sure if this has anything to do with it but i figured i should add that in there.

a few days ago my boobs became really sensitive around the nipple area (my boobs never get tender or anything while ovulating.), i've been extremely tired, loss of appetite, and last night after me and my boyfriend has sex i spotted a little bit. i get nausous, but im not sure if thats because of the fact that im worried or exicted about being pregnant. my face has been breaking out, and my skin and hair seem more oily. also i've been kinda gasy (TMI i know.)

is it too early to be having symptoms?
when should i take a preg. test.?

You would be best to test when your period is due to lessen the possibility of a false negative.

Hi Jessica, many pregnancy tests can tell just days after conception. However for a clear result, wait a few days until your period is due and then take a test. Best of luck hun!

I had symptoms almost right away, but I didn't get a bfp until the day my period was due. You have to give the hormones time to build up in your body enough for the test to be able to detect them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->