is it too early to tell??

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
Hey,

Im ttc baby no 2 this is the first month. I had a period on 21st sept which lasted about 7 days. I had light bleeding a couple of days after that.
I have just had the implant taken out so not sure how long my cycle will be.

I have been going to the toilet lots the last week and have quite alot of cm (tmi) today my nipples have been so sore.

Just wondering weither I should HPT tomorrow or wait abit longer? What do you all think?

Hi hope it is your :bfp: how lucky would you be.
You are now on cd29 so maybe you could test now and get a result but suppose it all depends on the length of your cycle.

I know a lot of my friends did get sore nipples, I have two kids and trying for a third, I honestly had no symptoms really all the way through my two pregnancies, never sick, boobs never changed, I just piled a ton of weight on.

It could just be your body adjusting to the implant being removed, the only way to tell its Test

xxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi hope it is your :bfp: how lucky would you be.
You are now on cd29 so maybe you could test now and get a result but suppose it all depends on the length of your cycle.

I know a lot of my friends did get sore nipples, I have two kids and trying for a third, I honestly had no symptoms really all the way through my two pregnancies, never sick, boobs never changed, I just piled a ton of weight on.

It could just be your body adjusting to the implant being removed, the only way to tell its Test

xxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hey Tracy ty for your post I hope it is luck and I will get:bfp: Im going to buy a test in the morning and do it so we will see.
Good luck to you :hug:

OOhh I will check your post tomorrow
Dont feel to down if it is :bfn: cause with you not knowing how long your cycle is it could be too early even if you are

There is always hope until :witch: shows up xxx

hey hun just want to wish you luck for when you test tomorow.

it might show up as a bfp but if it doesnt don't get disheartened as may stll be early.

really hope you get you :bfp: x

My last period was 19th sept and got my bfp about 5 days ago xxx

Good luck ...If u get a faint line buy a clear blue digi no mistaking that result xxx

I have just done a test which was :bfn: :cry: so just waiting for :witch: now

AHHH
Gutted
Dont give up till she arrives
What test was it?

So sorry, about your :bfn: I'm ttc after the implant too had a false positive on Sun and and a bfn today so am waiting for af too. Due tomorrow. Take care :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->