Is it too early to test??

bee0633

Reaction score
I am currently 7 dpo... Af is due in 4 days.... (I would wait until tomorrow to test aka 8 dpo af 3 days away)

This is the first month since ttc this July I have been this excited to test... I had a massage therapist tell me this week she felt positive vibes coming from my abdomen and asked if I was pregnant ....keep in mind I just met this lady and we were in a class together and she had no idea I am ttc... This mouth I've kinda had avfeeling too

I am currently 7 dpo... Af is due in 4 days.... (I would wait until tomorrow to test aka 8 dpo af 3 days away)

This is the first month since ttc this July I have been this excited to test... I had a massage therapist tell me this week she felt positive vibes coming from my abdomen and asked if I was pregnant ....keep in mind I just met this lady and we were in a class together and she had no idea I am ttc... This mouth I've kinda had avfeeling too

Hello and welcome!

I think it is too early to test! Try and hold out just a little longer. I would say at least till the day before AF, 10 dpo. But if you can't, it doesn't hurt to try. FX'd and best wished!

Are confirming Ovulation with BBT or opk's?

Too early!!! I would test, but I'm addicted to heartbreak lol. I say at least wait until 9dpo

Also, is she prenatal certified and know you're ttc? I only continued to see my therapist because he knew I was trying, and he is prenatal certified. But I also didn't have him massage me during my TWW just to be safe.

I'm trying so hard to hold out until Friday... But it's killing me!! The tech that was used is safe for pregnancy infact some people use that tech to become pregnant :)

Is it too early for a BFP? Yes. Is it too early to test? That depends on who you ask. :) I am a POAS addict so I started testing at 7dpo with this LO but I didn't get my BFP until 10dpo.

bee0633-- GL!! I hope you get your BFP this month! Let us know what happens.

BrittRashel-- Congratulations on your BFP and have a H&H 9 month! I need to rub on you in hopes that some of that baby dust can fall this way!! LOL. Enjoy :D

I had a crazy cycle this month, so I just realized I am 8 dpo, maybe, due to my crazy Crosshairs on Fertility Friend. So I will re test soon, too. I will test on Thursday if AF doesn't show. I've been testing, but I thought I was more days post ovulation until FF changed my O date to a later date. Go figure.

Yeah technically it's too early to test, but I often start testing at 7dpo. lol!

Hi bee0633! Have you tested yet? FX'd you had what you were looking for. I'm 11 dpo, I tested yesterday with an IC, FMU, and BFN :(. GL, let us know what happened!

Sausages, congrats on your BFP! Yay!!!

I am not testing until 16 dpo, if AF doesn't show. This cycle has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. Erratic temps, changed O dates, delayed O, neg hpt's to say the least.

GL to all still waiting for their BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->