Is it typical to ovulate the same time every month?

ktsl123

Reaction score
Is it typical to ovulate the same time every month or does the time you ovulate vary to any day between your cycle. This question pertains to a person with a regular period.

I feel ovulation pain exactly at the same time every month. I have a static 28 days cycle and it happens on day 14!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/th30aff8e4.gif

Welcome to baby and bump!

It does depend on the person, but yes many people do ovulate on the same day of each cycle. :hugs:x

I think the usual is a two-three day window of when people O every month(exceptions to every rule of course), but your LP (Luteal Phase) should remain consistent. So at least if you know when you O'd by OPKs or charting, you can know when to expect your BFP or AF. GL and ~*~*~Tons of baby dust!!~*~*~

I always O on same day :D I charted my cycles

x

The few months that I charted my cycles....I O'ed on different days....Best of luck.....
:dust:

I'm pretty regular within a day or two so bd'ing every other day around O if your cycles don't vary much should catch the O day. But if you have 25-35 days cycles every month and your luteal phase is 13 days, then you could O anywhere from CD12 to CD22. I would be worn out trying to cover all THOSE bases! I guess that's where OPK's and charting would take the guess work out of it for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->