Is it worth taking raspberry leaf tea at 38 weeks??

I think the H&B ones, Heath&Heather ones are just fine, I drank 3-4 cups in my last 2 pregnancies and had VERY short 2nd stages with both, DD2 my labour was 5.5 hours and 2nd stage was recorded as 1 minute, DS labour was 6 hours and 2nd stage was about 3 minutes and he was a big baby! 1st DD didn't drink the tea at all and had a very long labour, 2 hours pushing and ended up with ventouse delivery, so I would say drinking the tea was effective for me :thumbup:

I've been drinking, the tesco one and the H&B one this time round since 32 weeks and already noticed a big intensity in BH :)

hi so u would recommend from 32 weeks then???
im hearing different stages of when to take it like 32/34 /36 wks :dohh:
should i ask my mw ????

I started at 32 weeks as well though I never noticed any change in my BH. Well what I mean is I never got any! hahaha. To be honest I find most Midwives to be a bit daft on the subject of RLT. Most seem to think it makes you go into labour which is completely false and say only take it at 37 weeks. That's only because they don't understand at and so don't want you taking anything until your full term. With the amount of research I've done on it you can technically take it all through pregnancy. Many women take it to conceive and then continue on until birth. I just started at 32 week because I figured my body wasn't used to it and I wanted to increase one pill a week until I hit the max 6 by week 37. You can start whenever you want to though. Just be sure to build up on what it is you're taking.

Red raspberry leaf tea is very healthy for you.
Also during AND after birth!
It'll help your uterus to go back to it's normal size faster.. that and it has tons of vitamins and minerals in it that are very healthy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->