• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is labor getting close?

sandilion

Reaction score
So today baby has dropped a bit, I have had period cramps on and off (mild) diarrhea about 3 times, lower back ache (mild) braxton hicks, and could barely walk due to the pressure! Also needing to urinate soooo often ....

I could have sworn i was going into labor, but it all seems to have settled right down now!

Could this mean labor is very close now or is it normal to go through that and to still go over due?

I'm in the same boat as you! I've been experiencing everything you mentioned, and I've even had the odd strong BH that's taken my breath away.. But then it all goes quiet again. I remember the same thing happened last time though, I had 10 days of thinking "will it be today?" before my waters broke. I really feel like I'll go into labour before my due date (I've never been overdue before) but maybe it's just wishful thinking!!

Fingers crossed it happens for us both soon :)

I had this loads with my DD, my second but never the first time. She was 12 days late. Seems more people have false early labour signs with pregnancy #2 and subsequent from chatting to folk. I've had some fairly sore bh's again this time. Were you early with your first? Xx

I had this loads with my DD, my second but never the first time. She was 12 days late. Seems more people have false early labour signs with pregnancy #2 and subsequent from chatting to folk. I've had some fairly sore bh's again this time. Were you early with your first? Xx

Yeah he came 8 weeks early because I had a placenta abruption. So i have no idea what normal symptoms feel like - its like im a first timer all over again.

Well still no baby so they must have been false symptoms. Now im sick with a nasty cold so preying labor holds off until that passes. I will not be happy if I have to go through it while sick as well. :growlmad:

awww hun am 33+1 an ccrampings increasing to daily an am pos been losing bits mucus plug last 3 weeks (not show). No 3 for me an never had snotty mucus stuff more watery discharge. Joys of preg wish was like my first easy with no discomfort.

Is no rule, could be soon for you or could go till 41w. Ive felt like what youve said since 37w.

I got pressure when I walk but nothing apart from occasional tightening on my bump. Im so ready to have this baby I just feel like I have no room and patience left :(

Yeah same here zenaa - i def feel like i have no more room for bubs. Her movements are now really uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->