Is Labour approaching?!

Mum2#1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, in the last the last 2 weeks my nausea re-appeared & been quite nasty the past couple of days.. For the last 2 weeks i've also had shooting pains from the bottom of my bump to my v-jay-jay every day especially when bubba wriggles around.. I've also noticed increased SPD & had a very sore lower back every day for the past week... Ontop of all this my boobs started leaking lastnight, LOL!

I've had BH 4-5 times a day/night, maybe more as well as gluggly yellow discharge once or twice a day, but no obvious loss of my plug yet.. Im looking out for something with a pink tinge!!

Bubs has been VERY active tonight, she started at around 10pm & I am not kidding when I say CONSTANTLY moved until around 12:20am. At about 11:45pm i had a sudden bowel clearout aswell.. She stopped moving around 12:25am until 12:50am when she just rolled a few times, and then started again at 1am.. So today she is like VERY active for AGES? Is that normal?

I've also been like really irritated/grumpy for no reason whatsoever all arvo/night..

Anyone know if this means labour could be near?! :)

Thanks in advance xo

wish i could help you but i had a planned c-section so i dont have a clue what labour feels like. But if you are going to be in labour soon maybe the best thing to do is sleep as you dont know how long labour will last and you'll need all your energy. good luck!!

I am afraid I am hoping your signs have nothing to do with labour as I have been having the same signs and I am only at 35 weeks from tomorrow. And when I say the same signs I mean every single one you listed including the nausea for the past two weeks and baby movements yesterday.

I think your body is getting ready to go into labour but you need some more clear signs to be sure that labour is on its way - has your baby dropped yet as that is usually the earliest clear sign that baby is coming but labour can be ages away.

I too am having the exact symptoms, nausea, movement, sharp pains and bhs(lots of them!!) etc. It would be great if it was, but i dont think it is :(

Aww bugger, lol :)
That's ok, i just want to know why my LO is SO darn active today.
It's 3:43am here in Aus & she has been going for 15mins so far, wonder how long this time? It just seems to me that she is OVER active.. very unusual.. :/

I was thinking the same, i think its maybe because there alot bigger now and when were sat still we can feel every little movement because theres little room left? Would love it to be the start of something! I keep getting the odd period pain cramps aswell and get really excited but then nothing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->