Is MS taking over your life?? xx

andersondyson

Reaction score
Im now onto my 3rd week off work after being diagnosed with HG and hospitalised for 2 days on an IV drip........:growlmad:

I have felt so ill every day for 3 whole weeks now and its really getting me down. I have zero appetite and the thought of all foods makes me feel sick, but not eating makes me physically sick.

I feel like I have got a constant hangover/stomach bug and even when Im feeling a bit better, I still feel so dizzy and weak!

Im not a 'skinny' girl so Im confident my little bean is getting all the goodness from my reserves, but I just feel so horrid!!!

Anyone alse out there feeling so down due to relentless MS? :nope:

Ive had enough already!!!!!!! :wacko:

I don't have it nearly as bad as you but it really is starting to wear on me. The nights are the worst. I always have ms at night, never fail. I'm getting tired of eating bagels too. They seem to be the only thing except an occasional grilled cheese sandwich that my stomach will tolerate. I thought I would gain a ton because the first few weeks I ate anything and everything. What I would give to be able to eat like that again! I've actually just said screw it a few times and ate whatever I wanted. I figured if I was going to be sick, I might as well eat what I want!

Im now onto my 3rd week off work after being diagnosed with HG and hospitalised for 2 days on an IV drip........:growlmad:

I have felt so ill every day for 3 whole weeks now and its really getting me down. I have zero appetite and the thought of all foods makes me feel sick, but not eating makes me physically sick.

I feel like I have got a constant hangover/stomach bug and even when Im feeling a bit better, I still feel so dizzy and weak!

Im not a 'skinny' girl so Im confident my little bean is getting all the goodness from my reserves, but I just feel so horrid!!!

Anyone alse out there feeling so down due to relentless MS? :nope:

Ive had enough already!!!!!!! :wacko:

I could have written your post. I too have been hospitalized and am now on home IV therapy but still not keeping anything down. On Zofran and phenergan. I just want to eat a full meal and feel good. I also have never been so tired. Oy. Is this your first? I had HG with my first from 6 weeks until delivery. I am heading back in that direction. Good luck hun and try to get some IV therapy at home.

im so sick of it too.....

its acutally making me feel depressed. i look and feel awful. i can hardly eat anything, i have no enegry, i just wish i felt like my normal self.

i have brought sea bands which are meant to help the sickness and they have helped a little but i just feel so low.

anyone else feel depressed about it?

im so sick of it too.....

its acutally making me feel depressed. i look and feel awful. i can hardly eat anything, i have no enegry, i just wish i felt like my normal self.

i have brought sea bands which are meant to help the sickness and they have helped a little but i just feel so low.

anyone else feel depressed about it?

I am starting to become a hermit. I don't want to leave my bed. I certainly don't have any energy to put effort into myself. Showering is a chore. And every time my husband talks me into going out everyone says things like " Uch...look how skinny you are" or "you poor thing" and then I feel worse. Plus I have to sit around watching everyone eat and drink which sucks. Definitely nights of tears. My son helps by kissing my belly or my head telling me he will make me feel better. He also rubs my back when I am head in toilet. If it wasn't for him who knows what shape I would be in.

Yip just the same as you. i too was hospitalised and lost my appitite ect. it was horrible getting a little better now.

My ms isn't near as bad as yours, I feel so awful for you!! Uhg I'm stuck in bed all day cause I feel so sick, I broke down and cried last night. It's getting me depressed and I feel so useless :(

My ms is definatly not as bad as yours, but I do feel like it's taking over my life!! I have no energy, can't even make dinner, or clean the house...and I feel like an awful mother to my 2yr old...as he needs me all the time...but I have no energy for it! We haven't told many people about this pregnancy yet, so people are wondering where I've disappeared to, and why I'm not around. It bugs me! I just want to be left alone, and to be sick when I need to be, without having to explain it! (sorry that sounds mean). I just feel like I can't get a grip on this ms. I have NO appetite, food aversions to EVERYTHING, one minute I'm hungry the next I'm throwing up. grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->