Is my BFP line darker..Blood test Results!

It looks really good! Please let us know when you get the results XX

Thank you ladies. I went for my blood test yesturday, and the nurse said I am definitly Preggers and my hcg level was 99. That was at 15dpo. I hope all goes well and that the number is good!..

Thank you ladies. I went for my blood test yesturday, and the nurse said I am definitly Preggers and my hcg level was 99. That was at 15dpo. I hope all goes well and that the number is good!..

Congrats xxx
Will they be restesting in 48hrs to check its rising ?

Yes, I will be going back on Thursday!! Please pray all is well....Thanks

Congrats xxx
Will they be restesting in 48hrs to check its rising ?

dude your lines are SOOO much darker than my pathetic one (I'm gonna pee on a bunch to see and do your lil test).
how'd you swing getting a blood test done?

Glad to hear that your blood test results were positive! Congrats and KUP when you go again.

Good luck and congrats. Glad your blood work is putting you at ease. Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months.

It looks darker...

But with me, my first test was the darkest, and the next 2 I did were lighter??
The first was done at night, the second about an hour later, and the third the next morning. And I ended up with a great pregnancy and a great little boy as well :)

Good luck, and congrats!

Congrats! I'm excited to hear your Thursday results!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->