Is my bp ok???

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls...Just made hubby go to the docs after last nights blackout and sickness episode. I went with him ofcourse,just to make sure he was being honest with the docs.:haha: He has to go for some bloods and an ecg,but doc thinks its just viral. Anyway i decided to do my bp on the machine while i was there. It was 109/65,is this ok?:shrug:

i'd say thats fine, its the bottom number u have to worry about, and 65 is around avergae, the other day i went and mine was 80, which is quite high for me as im only 19, but id say you have nothing to worry about with that seems fine and normal to me =)

I'm not an expert but if you look at this it seems fine?

https://www.bpassoc.org.uk/BloodPressureandyou/Thebasics/Bloodpressurechart

Mine's is always around 90/54 when I'm preg, and they don't worry too much about that, so yours sounds fine!!! xx

I'm not an expert but if you look at this it seems fine?

https://www.bpassoc.org.uk/BloodPressureandyou/Thebasics/Bloodpressurechart

Thanks for that lovely. :hugs: Ive become a bit anal when it comes to my bp at the moment. Hubby says im obsessed!:dohh: Hope you are well hunny and happy 18 weeks.:thumbup:

its perfect mine is usally 100/60 later on its 120/60

when i had my scan it was 135/80 which she started to worry about but it was because of the scan and stress at end of appointment it had dropped 120/70 still a little too high

but its the dysytolic (bottom) number you need to watch x

120/80 is the max you'd want to hit. 109/65 is perfect. Mine is mostly 80/60, 100/60 and 100/80. Don't worry hun xxx

its perfect mine is usally 100/60 later on its 120/60

when i had my scan it was 135/80 which she started to worry about but it was because of the scan and stress at end of appointment it had dropped 120/70 still a little too high

but its the dysytolic (bottom) number you need to watch x

My last bp with Bodhi was 120/80 would that be something to worry about?? My mw at the time said it was a little high for me but she wasnt worried. A week after that we lost Bodhi.:shrug:

Nothing to worry about, if the diastolic goes above 90 then it would be concerning.

everyone is different hun

it depends what your baseline BP is when you arent pregnant

my normal levels are 120/80 but some people are much lower so you cant really read anything into 1 measurement, you have to take it over a period of time to see whether it is higher/lower than normal xx

ive started to get obsessed with my bp! Mine is 80/50 on a good day lately and despite constantly getting dizzy and having headaches....it not a cause for concern! but eveyr time i say I complain of something they say its coz of your low blood pressure so dont worry! xx

i was in the hospital on monday, thye had me monitored the whole time with a cuff and mine was between 133/60 - 134/66 it's the bottom number they have to watch for and they said mine was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->