Is my bump really big?

CrazyBird

Reaction score
Sorry for the half naked photo but I want to know if my bump looks to big? I'm 23+3 and I feel massive. My bump is so tight and uncomfortable and I feel like there is no more room for it to grow. Honest opinions. Don't think I will last another 16+ weeks. Baby is also Breech.

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 123
You definitely don't look "too big." :) Your bump will change a LOT when your baby turns to the head-down position. Your baby will probably settle much lower in the proper position as well, so your bump may look like it shrunk overnight.

Thanks - yeah hoping he does change position soon then maybe my bump won't feel as big.

Not at all. I think you look great :) I actually envy your inwards belly button. Mine has already popped out and I look much more pregnant than what I am. I'm having a hard time wondering how in the world I'm going to grow for 14 more weeks :shock:

Thanks, my belly button is still a little bit inwards but it's definitely turning into an outie. Hopefully our bumps will not grow to much more in the next few weeks.

I agree I think your bump is adorable. And no such thing as too big or too small. Every woman and every bump is different. Apples to oranges. I totally agree where baby is changes things drastically. This was my bump at 23 and 24 but I'm a ftm and he's always hung out low

Attachments

• IMG_9735.jpg
    IMG_9735.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9714.jpg
    IMG_9714.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
It's a very cute bump !!! Big is measuring 49cm at 37 weeks. All baby and water as I was only a UK 10 clothing size !! Xxx I am only just 5ft2 though

Sorry for the half naked photo but I want to know if my bump looks to big? I'm 23+3 and I feel massive. My bump is so tight and uncomfortable and I feel like there is no more room for it to grow. Honest opinions. Don't think I will last another 16+ weeks. Baby is also Breech.

Make sure you slather your belly in bio oil or cocoa butter , it will ease that tight itchy feeling . :hugs:

It's a very cute bump !!! Big is measuring 49cm at 37 weeks. All baby and water as I was only a UK 10 clothing size !! Xxx I am only just 5ft2 though

Wow that is big. Will be interesting to see what mine is measuring at my midwife appointment next week.

Your bump is lovely and no ones is too big or small! It is the size it is. People told me I was huge last time around but she was spot on average weight. Don't listen to anyone just enjoy your bump and use loads of oil/cocoa butter if it's uncomfortable x

Wow that is big. Will be interesting to see what mine is measuring at my midwife appointment next week.

I was huge , will try dig out a photo :haha: hoping this one is neater lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->