Is my HCG level normal???

Lovinlyf

Reaction score
So to my knowledge frm LMP i am 6w+2 pregnant.. After some bleeding i went to ER last night.
Was ther for a good 4hrs.

They did a uring test, blood test, ultra scan, internal exam.

Ultrasound : could not see anything or hear anything as of yet .. The doctor said i was actually 4weeks and 5days.

Urine test: normal

Blood came back with 1937 hcg. What does this mean and is it normal?

Internal exam: Could see something small but she wasnt sure if it was the baby.

Anyway, funnily enough since the internal exam my bleeding has somewhat reduced or maybe even stopped.

Im jus wondering abt hcg level, i wasnt given much info on it .. Just the fact that hcg level was at 1937

Google hcg levels hun. At that stage I was around 32000 but mine are twins. If you were 6 weeks they would see a sac, fetal pole and yolk by now and maybe even a heartbeat. However if you are 4+5 then it is too early but there would be a sac to see. I had early bleeding too so don't give up hope, its just a long and scary wait. Did they book you a scsn for 2 weeks time? X

yeah hun they range from 1080 - 56,000 at 6 weeks :)
Mine was 15,000 at that stage but they really do vary!

I just had mine at 18 dpo and it was 1007. I haven't gone for my first ultrasound so they haven't confirmed how far I am.

It's possible you ovulated a little later and that accounts for the difference in dates. As for hCG, that's a hormone our bodies make when we are pregnant and the level rises quickly in the first 7-9 weeks of pregnancy. It's important to know that it's not so much the number that counts (after all the range is HUGE for that stage as a previous poster pointed out) but how fast it rises. You typically want to see that number double every 48-72 hours. Are they doing followup labs to see if your hCG is rising?

Then try to relax (as hard as I know that is to do) and take it easy. FX your hCG has skyrocketed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->