• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is my miscarriage over now?

bubble27

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I was 6 weeks pregnant and i started bleeding a week yesterday and i continued to bleed like a light period for 4 days then stopped on Friday.
I had been to the hospital for tests and had a scan both ultrasound and internal scan last wednesday and there was nothing there and my womb lining was at 4.2mm which is supposed to be a normal thickness before pregnancy.
My hcg levels went from 1300 on monday to 400 on wednesday which confirmed my miscarriage.

However the nurse asked me to do another pregnany test a week later, but i did one last night and i got a strong negative but a very very faint positive still, but ill do the other one tomorrow and hopefully it will come back negative then i wont have to go back to hospital for a d&c.

Has anyone had a faint positive after miscarriage without the need for a d&c?

Thanks in advance
xxx

hi lovely im sorry for your loss when i had my natural m/c i was scanned the 1st week and tested where its was still a strong pos so they had me in a week later tested again and scanned still a very faint positive but was told it will be gone by the following week which it was so didnt need dnc hope your ok cherub thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->