Is my OPK negative?

adttc

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is but thought I should share a picture anyways.

Just took this OPK, and I am on CD17

Attachments

• IMG_20110904_171440.jpg
    IMG_20110904_171440.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes it's negative, but it looks like you'll get a positive in a few days. Can you post the original picture?

Original picture

Attachments

• IMG_20110904_171440 (1).jpg
    IMG_20110904_171440 (1).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
I am glad it is working its way towards O because I am literally going insane!!! :-(

Not to mention my chart is making me crazy, I don't get it... lots of ups and downs temps

almost there hon looks a coupla days away , GL :D xxxxx

You're still very early on in your cycle hun, be glad you don't have to wait weeks to ovulate :hugs: xx

Not to mention my chart is making me crazy, I don't get it... lots of ups and downs temps

You're temping at the same time every morning as soon as you wake up right? Before you get up or even speak? xx

Yes, I take my temperature right at 6:20am every morning... I only move my hand to reach the thermometer and put it in my mouth; when it beeps, I turn on the light, record my temp and go back to sleep.

There three or four days where I took my temp at a different time though (I had to be at work earlier than usual); also, there were a few days were I woke up at 4am or 5am and then fell back asleep... I made notes on my chart of this.

Hmmm then I have no idea why it's so erratic.. If you get AF (which I hope you don't) switch to vaginal temping. That should help. :flower: xx

I wouldn't be surprise if it shows up, I just had it 8/19 through 8/23; so it hasn't even been two weeks.

They are so irregular that I did not start tracking them until this month... so, I am not sure :/ I guess I just have to wait and see

Well try not to stress hun, the more you stress the later ovulation will be. Just keep on temping and BD'ing and you'll ovulate soon. I had very irregular cycles too (range from 25-62 days) and then I started taking Soy Isoflavones and they became 30 days. If you ov late and AF comes, maybe it would be something to look into? Wish you the best :hugs:

Yeah it looks negative. Keep testing though, it's coming soon. X

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"