is my son seeing a ghost?

kimbles

mummy to 3 x
Reaction score
Hi all x

Im new to the forum and for the last couple of months my 2 year old son has been acting a little strange, he went from sleeping right through to getting up lots of times in the night, refusing to sleep in his own bed and running away from someone who we cant see:huh:
He has told us there is a man and he scares him which at first i didnt take much notice of but it hasnt stopped, he cant have doors open he has to have them closed and wont leave a room by himself :huh:

Its become quite trying for me and my OH as he ends up in our bed most nights and he cant be by himself which gives us no time to ourselves:nope:

has anyone else had a similar experience?

Im getting a little worried about it all

Kim x

i'm scared!!!..but i'm easily spooked. MAybe he is seeing a ghost.. or maybe he found out that it got a good reaction and got him into your bed so he is keeping it up?..
get a priest in if you're really worried? Or a medium??

shit! that's one for your hv if they're any good. i'd not know what to do! hugs though. and hope someone on here can help.

Have you thought about leaving the room empty overnight with a tape recorder in it? Apparently you can catch voices on recorders if there is activity. It might be a start.

I know that there are some people on here who do ghost hunting type stuff so they'll be better able to advise. I hope your son feels better soon though. :hugs:

I would try and reassure him that he is safe and leave the door open so that he knows you can hear him and he can hear you. I'd also put a night light in there so the room isnt totally dark and give him some kind of safety toy like a "bear with special powers that protects you". If you believe in G-D you could tell him that G-D is the most powerful thing in the universe and that he watches over little children when they sleep.
Hope some of that helps.

god how awful for you and for him! i don't personally believe in ghosts but i do believe in the power of the mind...has he seen something on tv to put ideas in his head or heard something from someone else? could you sleep in his room with him if thats where the problem is and see how it goes...? (i'm not suggesting all day every day, but just to show him mommy got a good nights sleep there so he can too...?)

sorry for my amateur suggestions...i really feel for you hun x

thanks all :hug::hugs:

we are seriously considering getting a medium round so that we atleast know who it is thats here, Ghosts dont frighten me ive always been quite suseptable to them and im beginning to think jayden is too.
I just dont want him being frightened :(

thanx again x

Its not good if he is scared of it, try asking whatever it is even if you dont beliieve to kindly leave your son alone. Or try and confort him and tell him not to be afraid as its scary seeing ghosts when your a kid ( I should know) Best thing is not to have any fear about him. you may not be able to stop the ghost but yuo dont want him scared. Easier said than done. Have you notcid anything yourself about the huose? do you think its bad or good?

My sis always seen them and so did i but sister is stonger she has learning disblities and was proven she was seeing them. She is alot older though and has blocked it I think now but it was freaky when she was living with me she described things she would have no idea about that was later cofirmed by mediums and also photos! thats a whole new story,.

i dont mean to scare you though. There is nothing to be scared of they dont have a body remember.

If you want rid do contact a medium though. Add ian lawman on facebook that is his actualy facebook and i have known him for years and years and he may be able to help you. though i dont know as he is usually busy but a decent guy.

well good luck! perhaps if you got in touch with a priest who offers spiritual services, they could come round and 'cleanse' the room in front of your little boy so he feels safer and clearer in his mind about it???

I'd be more likely to get a medium than a priest. Don't forget that 'spirits' are often not fully accepted in religious communities. A priest might not approve of being asked for help.

As to whether or not your son can see people that have passed on, I don't know. It could be that he is, it could just be that he has figured out that mentioning this gets him into your bed. It really depends on what you believe. Myself, I'm really torn and not sure. Maybe try the whole 'special power teddy' advice that has been given, or if possible try swapping beds around for a little while. Maybe if he's in a new room he won't see this man anymore.

Whatever you decide, I hope your little one will feel better about it soon. Good luck

my little sister when she was 3 was in my mums room by herself n suddenly started to scream so my big sister ran up stairs n found Tamsin crying under the cover sayin that man was here n hes goin to get me!!!!!!!!!!!

then i was lookin after her n she was laughin so i said whats so funny n she said that girl is bad. i was sh*tting myself lol i was only 10.

In the last few months of my pregnancy i felt like i was being watched from my bedroom door n now zane while in the room stares at the door!

its all very spooky

spoooooky!!! I think your first port of call should be the doc...it may be a sign of a problem. I used to see things when i was a kid whenever i was sick.

my ex at one point would see faces comin towards him just before hed go to sleep n he was 20

oooh creepy i have lived in a few haunted houses myself, my grandmother hired a medium to help her 'find the way', & that seemed to help so it might be worth a try?

Also, try to find out if anything's been going on in his life recently - at nursery etc. Real life events can impact on imaginary friends etc.

i believe in ghost and spirits. well a few times i think my baby sees something. this morning he was sleeping on the mattress and then he opened his eyes and cry (screaming cry with quite sharp voice,if you know what i mean) and he stared at something (in the air,there was nothing to look the way he looked)

hope you can get someone to help

hi all x thanx for all the replies, thought i would add a bit more info

Jayden is 2 and doesnt go to nursery yet so nothing has happened there :) I was very very close to my nanna and pappa both of whom have sadly passed away and both of whoms birthdays and my nannas anniversary have just been so its always a quite spiritually active time in our house
We have all had something happen to us over the 5 years we have lived here, mostly in the front box room to the point none of the kids will sleep in there now but its mostly been voices and foot steps, jayden is the first to actually "see" someone

I am not afraid of ghosts and in a way find them quite comforting, its not a nasty spirit just someone who likes to make their presense felt, it has been getting more noticable over the last few months, I just need a way to explain to jayden that the person wont hurt him and not to be afraid??

Thanx again all x x :hug:

my aunty felt her house was hauted so she stood in the main room it all happened in n said ur scarying me please leave me alone and nothing ever happened again worth a try maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->