is my son seeing a ghost?

This happened with my aunt and her oldest child. She would find even with so many hours sleep, Emma just was so moody in sleepy in the morning and one day she was recieving a reading from a Medium, who told her all about emma being moody etc, she then told her the reason for this is that Emmas is quite spirituality open and one of the men who used to live in that house would take her places while she was sleeping. So her mind was never really resting. We used to go to parks for the first time and Emma would say "Pop took me here, ive been here" but we would never really listen.

Anyway, another medium told my aunt that as she put emma into bed at night simply say out loud "Emma's tired, and I'd appreciate it if you let her get her sleep, come and see her during the day" And after saying this for a week or 2 things really started to get better. Emmas now 14 and still see's Pop now and then!

My uncles a medium, I could ask him for some advice if you like?

xx

First let me say that I do believe in Ghosts, I am part of the Taps family here in the US (Ghost Hunters, GHI and a bunch of other groups that form the family) in a group called SPARS. Not sure about over there, but I do know here Ghost Hunters will come to your home free of charge to search for you (they are big on children being affected because the owners both have children of their own, and make child cases a top priority, as does my group).
The other possibility is night terrors, my almost 2 y/o suffers from them. She will often wake up and scream and/or talk to things. When I ask her what is wrong it seems like she is only in a zone and will often talk of stuff then fall back a sleep no problem in our bed. Seeing as he doesn't want to sleep in his bed at all it might be a severe case or that he really is being haunted.
I would first try what one of the other ladies suggested and put a recorder in the room or a video camera this way you might catch something should there be anything there. Another option is show him pictures of your deceased relatives and/or friends and see if he points anyone out. This way if he is seeing one of them you can explain they are a member of your family or a friend and just there as a guardian angel watching over him. If none of the above works or gives you any evidence you can then call in a medium. I am going to look into other international groups (some chapters in our family opened up overseas) and see if any of them do private homes and give you the info.

I found a group, so I am sending them a message to see if they know of any groups that do house calls in your area.

thank you all so much for all the lovely help and advice

whilst sat at my pc yesterday the house was silent and someone whispered in my ear, I froze but then told myself not to be afraid and just turned round there was nothing there but i heard the whisper as plain as day so i have no doubt that someone is watching over jayden, just need to find out who now

Thanx again all x

Kim x

I would ask a church to bless the house. It cant hurt. :) I think if you tell it to leave it will have to go. Take away its power. Just say This is my house and I demand you to leave.

I dont want it to leave if its a member of the family who has passed, i think the problem is how to get jayden to not be scared of who ever it is:)

didnt mean to spook anyone x

i get so scared with things like this ive never had an experience but i do believe in them, your very brave ! xxx

If it is a family member who has passed, you should ask them to stay away from your son until he is ready then? Surely they would understand. Its my understanding that most ghosts dont want to be seen because they dont want to scare people.

i have a similar thing with Ewan, in the summer we spend alot of time at our boat.
and he woke up one night screaming that a lady was looking through the window at him, now we knew this was not possible as the person would need to have been walking on water at the time, so i just put it down to a bad dream. but since then at random times he has mentioned a 'Lady' either looking through the window, or outside, we never mention it and it is always Ewan that says about it.
he really hates people who stare through the car window or house windows at him. so we are not sure what it is... but i have spotted that some of the mums look through the window at playgroup so that might be the route of it, but its so random when he brings it up. he even stopped playing one day and said ' oh go away' so i asked who me? and he said 'no the lady.'
very strange. i would try the night light, my be let him choose a special teddy, or let him blow glitter (fairy dust) around the bed room to banish monsters etc,
worth a try.

I think it may be my papa, i showed jayden a picture of my nana and papa this morning and he said he knows that man and then said he seems him in the door, he has never seen a pic of my papa before as until yesterday i didnt have one, so going to see how we get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->