Is my test matching up with my ticker?

MandyC

Reaction score
I am new using at OPKs and my cycles are all over the place. I finally had 3 semi-normal cycles and was finally able to get an average cycle length. I'm averaging at 32 days... so now time to pinpoint ovulation! I took this ovulation test today.. I know it's not positive, but do you think I'm close? My ticker shows ovulation in 3 days.. according to this test do you think that may be right? TIA

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm possibly... i wouldnt go by a generic ticker, there go by Normal statistics of ovulation on CD14 and Luteal phase of 14 days... and we all know thats not true at all!!!!... when i had a 32 day cycle i ovulated on CD19 and got my +OPK on CD17 and CD18 x

According to the ticker, I should ovulate on CD19.. I was expecting my OPK to be darker today I guess.

I reckon by 2morro or the next you will have a nice positive :)... make sure you start testing at least twice a day now till you get your positive.. as you may have a short surge and you obviously dont want to miss it x

Thanks so much.. I'm hoping it will be positive soon! I will definitely start testing twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->