is oral sex safe?!

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Anyone watching on bbc 3? I'm actually amazed I never knew men could catch hpv and through oral sex! Quite educational x

I watched it when it was on last week - made me a bit paranoid!

Aww I didn't know it was on last week, got me paranoid to but has made me consider investing and going for the jab. I can't believe that men can get it I'm still in shock and I think it should be made more aware of x

Just been reading up on the jab & it says its more effective if girls have it before they're sexually active - which is why they give it to girls aged 12-13

Yeah they said that on the programme but it can apparently still stop it after you've become sexually active the whole can't have it if you've had sex was a myth which I also just found out lol x

lol watching shows can help but i did know this along with so much else that can be caught though oral lol

i am unsure that there is any sex that is actually safe sex?

I was just amazed at the whole hpv thing I thought only girls caught it, really I knew herpes and hiv could be transmitted orally, I also think that sex education should be taught more in depth in schools I feel so uneducated lol! X

but did we really listen in school? i know i didn't..

I listened in school but there was things that I only recently learned as I'm studying hiv/aids as part of my college course and this programme lol x

lol i don't know many if any that listened due sex ed lol plus i was at a catholic school

i watched this it scared me to death :rofl: i have had the HPV vac though, if you can i'd say get it :thumbup:

I'm too old to get the HPV vac itdidn't exist when i was young enough to get it lol :haha:

im still a young un' so i got it :lol: x

yeah in young adults :thumbup:

i think you can get the hpv vac between ages of 14-18? but might be wrong?

yeah i think so hun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->