is oral sex safe?!

think its only been around for about 2 years roughly?

yeah it's fairly new, i fit in that age catergory though :)

and didn't jaime do a good job for her first ever time presenting? :)

And u can get the jab at any age but it costs £300 x

i'm very proud, i'll let her know she has bnb approval :thumbup:

i thought it was proven once you were sexually active and had kids etc it was useless?

do u know her sjminimac? :)
i had the 3 jabs last year? They never asked me about being sexually active etc? :wacko:

£300? :shock:

i was sure that that was the reason in the studies for the cut off etc.? i might be wrong but i am sure i remember reading it somewhere.

they say you can still get it eve if your sexually active but it might not be worth it and might be too late but they say best to take it as there are many strains,

Hmm ye my mate didn't have it coz she was told she couldn't cause she was sexually active I had mine after I had my MC.. Who knows aye xx

Well last night they just said it was a myth about not being able to have the jab if sexually active,
Wow your cousin? Yeah she was good! X

yeah guess i was born before sept 1990 so was tooo late for me lol :D i read its harmful during pregnancy

it says on the sites about it but they said u can still get it just less effective.

Hmm I suppose if there's a chance of it working then I would no harm done if it doesn't work x

nah but the cut off is there because i think they see it as a waste trying to stop something someone might already have they just cover themselves by offering people in the born before sept 1990 regular smear tests.

I thought the had the cut off because the government can't afford to give it to everyone they had to make sure the money they put in to the jab was worth the price compared to the chance of someone over 19 or male getting it and treating it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->